Powered by Blogger.

Superstar


Happy Wednesday! Today starts the sneak peeks of our two new sets over on the Verve Blog. The designers have created 5 fabulous projects featuring the new Great Expectations set. And if that isn't enough to tempt you, I've got two words for you... free stamps! :) Now, skedaddle on over, after you pause briefly to look at my sparkly star card. :)

For those of you still reading, I paired the Superstar sentiment from Great Expectations with the Seeing Stars set. The layout is last week's Mojo Monday Sketch. I stamped several of the stripey stars and colored with copics and punched/scut them out and layered them on black mats. Next I stamped the star with flourishes in the corner and then on another piece of Bright White pearlized paper. I colored the two side panels with my Copic marker to match and then ran the whole back through my Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. A few dotted accents around the stars and some rounded corners and I was done.

Have a fantabulous day!

13 comments

Sara said...

Great card! the embossed swirls are great!

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally rockin!

~Kelly said...

This is great! Love the colors paired with the stars.
I was already over that VV blog and those projects are awesome! Especially the rocket, I love that the flames are the Thankful Blossoms flowers...too cool.
I'm hoping the TB set is still available on Friday when I can order the new sets :)

Alex said...

I LOVE this Julee!! The background swirls are great, but I totally adore the stars!! Off to look at the rest of the projects...*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Julee, LOVE the NEW images and your fun design. Can't wait to see the NEW sets!

Jennifer :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That was funny. . ."for those still reading" made me laugh out loud! LOVE this card Julee! So happy and FUN!

Michelle Adams said...

Love this!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW Julee I love this..love the size and design!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous card Julee! I love the embossing and those fabulous stars!

Janean Campbell said...

I love your card...It's beautiful...

Bethany Paull said...

Oooh! Shiny! Love it.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card!! I love the stars on this with the sparkles! :) TFS!!

Linda Nicholson said...

YOWZA! This is just beautiful Julee! Makes me want to start decorating for Memorial Day and July 4th with the patriotic colors! Love all the texture and your layout!

Linda