Powered by Blogger.

Mojo Monday Week #14 Winner

Congratulations to Julie, winner of Mojo Monday Week #14! I loved the creative way she turned the image panel into a secret hideaway for a gift card. So clever, and the card is just mojolicious! So congrats, Julie - email me your choice of one of the four new Verve Visual Phrase sets (Flirty Phrases, Uplifting Phrases, Family Phrases or Heartfelt Phrases)that release today.

And here's the slide show with all this week's mojolicious entries. I tell you, I have so much fun checking out all your cards every week. The judging is getting to be so hard, though! If you have a sec, please check out the poll on the sidebar and give me your input on whether or not I should keep judging. I'll be back soon with Mojo Monday #15.



NOTE: If you get a message that says no photos found, please hit the refresh button on your browser or the F5 function key on your keyboard, and hopefully it will reload with the pictures!

3 comments

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Congratulations Julie. This card was awesome. The colors really stood out in this card!! Happy Holidays..

mnhyrkas said...

I didnt reply to the poll, I just thought I'd leave my comment here. I love how you put all the entries together in the slideshow in the week following the sketch and hope you will continue that regardless of the outcome of the poll. It really is neat when you highlight certain creative elements about someone else's card, although I dont think it would be necessary to proclaim someone the "winner".

Unknown said...

Woooo hooo - congrats Julie!! Such a great card!