Powered by Blogger.

Snow Bunny

Can you believe it's 7 PM and the first chance I've had all day to hop on and write this post? I meant to post a lot earlier, but the batteries in my camera were dead, and I had to wait for them to "juice up". And then I got distracted by my huge to do list to get ready for tomorrow's Verve Visual release and here we are!

Last night we watched Bionic Woman (LOVE that show!) right before we went to bed and I dreamed that I went on a trip to visit my friend Karrie (**waving HI!**), and we found out that when we are together we are BIONIC STAMPERS! LOL! Can you imagine??? We busted out 50 fabulously gorgeous creations a piece in less than an hour. Then we built a pyramid with the cards and her big huge dogs kept knocking them over and licking the glitter! LOL! Too funny! Anyways, on with my post...

Snowbunnybella and a few of her friends arrived in my mailbox today and though I really SHOULD have been working, I couldn't control the urge to RUN up the stairs and ink this little diva up! Isn't she cute? She's stamped with Palette Noir, colored with prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, highlighted with Spica glitter pens and Stardust and Baby Blue Stickles. The patterned paper is from the DCWV Christmas Glitter stack, which I added even MORE glitter to! A girl can NEVER have too much glitter, after all! ;)

The scallop corners are made with an EK Success scallop corner punch I got at JoAnn's the other day and the polka dot ribbon came from the $1 bin at Michael's. I used the oval frame and the Wishing you Joy sentiment from the Wonderful Wishes set that will release tomorrow. The frame is a double lined stamp, which I stamped in red and then used a Bashful Blue marker to color in between the two lines. It's punched with an Extra Jumbo Scallop Oval punch (the yellow handle) and then accented with Baby Blue Stickles.


Oh, and I'm TERRIBLY late with this thank you to my pal Kimmie. She sent me this fabulous card using Fancy Florals and some Pink Cat Studio stamps that I can't wait to ink up. This card is truly spectacular in person. There are so many textures, layers and fun things going on. Thanks so much Kimmie, you brightened my day!

11 comments

Anonymous said...

Oh... MY.... GOSH!!! That is too friggin' funny!!! BIONIC STAMPERS, I love it!! It's almost like wonder twin powers ACTIVATE!! LOLOL

Do you remember that? Was that just a "me" thing? Now I feel old... LOL

I have to tell you, that little diva is HOT!! Oh my goodness, I am feeling weaker by the moment, you know, I have really RESISTED those bellas! There is one that I REALLY want though...hmmm... no, no, I have to be STRONG!! :)

Thank you for the chuckle tonight and hey, you can come down anytime for some BIONIC STAMPING!! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

OMG I am dying thinking of the Bioninc Stampers!! ROFLMAO!!

This is a fab card you made, and I love Kimmie's card! You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

My husband likes that show too!! And I love hearing about dreams as I am a vivid dreamer!!

OH this is the FIRST I have seen of Snowbunny girl.....very cute!! She's so stylin in her faux fur!!

Shirley

Niki Estes said...

Oh, she is so cute! I don't know if I can resist that bella either! lol Love your design, too.

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!!!!! I can't remember when I laughed so hard!! I think you should call NBC!!! Bionic Stamper...man...now THAT is a super power I wish I had!! LOL!

Julee, everything you touch seems to turn to gold!! I LOVE your Bella card!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh! Oh! OH! I love both of these! Your color choices, layouts and of course the images just knock my socks off every time!

Beautiful cards!

~ Jennifer :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

You have Snowbunnybella. . .I'm so jealous! Wonderful card!

Sharon in NE said...

You and Karrie in a room stamping...perhaps it WOULD look like Bionic stampers...whoopin' those babies out...saving the world, 50 cards at a time.

Thanks for the laugh!

Diane said...

Love her she's so pretty in those
colors!!! Don't we all wish we we're bionic stampers,lol!!!

Lisa said...

NEVER too much bling!

Bionic Stampers.... he he he... LMAO!!!!!

And Kimmie's card is GORGEOUS!!!!

Christi Flores said...

Bionic stampers? Wow...LOL! I love this card! That Bella is the next on my list. I also love Kimmie's card. Awesome!!