Powered by Blogger.

Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

I know that this stamp was intended to make visions of the 'Tis the Season song dance through our heads, but everytime I see it I just can't stop singing the theme song to the Smurfs! LOL! Crazy (and I'm pretty sure I just dated myself), but I just can't get it out of my head!
Today's card is the last of the designs I did for the Fall/Winter release of The Cat's Pajamas. Check out my swanky new watermark that Alma sent me. Cool, huh?
Nothing too much to jabber on about on this card. The paper is Basic Grey Blitzen and is Cuttlebugged with the Snowflakes embossing folder. All stamps are The Cat's Pajamas and are stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I used a white gel pen to go over the black parts of the candy cane and then I used a black glaze pen to do the dots around Sprinkle. The scallop rectangle is a punch.
Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween! Be sure your kids are safe and check their candy! There are some real crazies out in the world, peeps!

14 comments

Heidi said...

This is adorable!! I love the embossing on both pieces! It's nice to see a Christmas card on Halloween too!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Okay, so ya know I'm going to be humming the Smurf thing all day long, don'tcha?? THANKS!!! Hahaha!! Another awesome CP card, girl!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so cute!!! When I see this Sprinkle I always think he looks guilty for something, I don't know what it is about him. LOLOL

Hey...what's up with the word verification? I took mine off for you.... hint, hint.... LOLOLOL

Crap...see, I typepad it wrong...go for try two now... LOL

Try three... and now there is a handicap sign... what is up with that? LOL

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is fabulous! I LOVE all that Cuttlebugging on the patterned paper! WOW!

Shannan Teubner said...

So cute!! And GEE THANKS for getting the smurf song stuck in my head.......

Tanis said...

Well, if you're dated then so am I. Rats. Love the card...I'm really loving the cuttlebugged dp i'm seeing so much of lately. Very cool!

Libby Hickson said...

Oh Julee, I've been missing the blogs, I've had no time for it in weeks! Visiting you today has been a site for sore eyes - all of your work is so absolutely gorgeous! I'm drooling all over my keyboard!! And I'm feeling very inspired to go and actually do some stamping...!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Very Very nice...Love the DP!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is great...I LOVE it! I gotta get out my Cuttlebug and my Xmas Sprinkle!!! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this card!

Lisa said...

Have I told you lately that you are a freakin GENIUS???? I loved my Cats PJ Holiday stamps until I got them and realized that I was gonna have to stamp the candy canes in red and cut it out and layer them on ALL the critters since the critters all need to be done in black (Why or why can't stamp companies do LINE ART for the candy canes???). WHITE GEL PEN.... YOU TOTALLY ROCK.... I think this calls for a RAK heading your way....... =^..^=

Diane said...

Your cards are always so purrrfect!
It's gorgeous!!! Love everything about iat!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it