Powered by Blogger.

Round 4 Blogger Bingo Winner is...

Yesterday we had a fabulous barbecue over at my sister's house and then spent the evening at my in-laws watching all the awesome fireworks displays. They have a house that overlooks the valley, so you can see 6 or 7 different major displays, and it's always a great time. Since I had another full day of family fun, I still didn't get any stamping time. *Sigh* I pulled this card out of the archives from the summer release of The Cat's Pajamas. I just loved this happy hamburger and as soon as I saw him and his dancing friends I had to put him on top of the grill. The stamps are all from The Cat's Pajamas and the patterned paper is from the Memory Box Beach Collection.

We have a winner for Round 4. There were actually two people who got an X with O62. As stated in the rules, I did the tiebreaker by summing the winning numbers on each of their cards.

Marie K. B13, I30, G47, O63, B11, I19, G59, O62 = 304
Kim R. B15, I23, G59, O71, B5, I16, G55, O62 = 306

So CONGRATULATIONS to Kim R., winner of Blogger Bingo Round 4! Kim wins the Memory Box Spring Flowers set. Yay Kim!

For all of the rest of you, I'm going to take a mini-break for the weekend, since my brother's in town and I want to spend some quality time with him before he leaves, as well as spend some time enjoying the summer sun. We'll start up Round 5 Blogger Bingo on Monday with a new sketch, playing for a Blackout. Have a great weekend!

19 comments

ameliaharris99 said...

Congratulations to Kim R! I love your dancing hamburger card! He is so cute!! Definitely take a break you sure deserve it! Hope you have a truly enjoyable weekend visiting with family! :)

BarbK said...

Congrats, Kim. This is so much fun. And you have a great weekend with your family. See you on Monday.

Michele Kovack said...

I love this hamburger card! too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little hamburger - fun card! Have a great weekend with you brother!

Ida said...

Congratulations Kim, I was 2 numbers short again from a Blackout. Have a wonderful weekend with your family. Can't wait to see the new sketch. Ida

Pattyjo said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO KIM!
Have a great time with your brother! See you on Monday!

Sharon in NE said...

I saw that on TCP gallery and knew immediately it had to be one of yours. You're so creative.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kim R! Julee, I am glad you are taking a break...I am going to be in and out over the weekend and I didn't want to miss any of the fun!

Your card is adorable...that hamburger guy is just HOT HOT HOT!

Dana said...

Congrats to KIM!
Glad you are taking a break, I needed one too. Enjoy your family.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it will be nice to have something to look forward to on Monday!!

If I made something w/ a dancing hamberger stamp it would look well......like a still dancing hamburger. THIS, however is so cute!!

The squirrellmeister

P.S. All is well on the work front. More details later....

Libby Hickson said...

This little hamburger dancing on the grill is the cutest thing ever!!! Love it! Man I have been so behind on blogs (I am 30 posts behind on yours!!!) and I am so bummed I've been missing out on all this bingo fun!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is so cute! I stamped tonight, and it was HARD! How bout you? Have a fun weekend!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

cute card....you do the cutest cards...

Rose Ann said...

This card is super cute! Love it!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cute card.

Anonymous said...

Great Card! So cute.

Shannan Teubner said...

Ok, don't kill me but I tagged you again! http://www.withfeathersandsequins.blogspot.com/ :P

Kim Ross said...

Wow, my fabulous new stamp set is already in my hands! Julee and I are practically neighbors! Thanks so much for this terrific blog candy! :)

Amy said...

Hi girl! I've missed you. For some reason, I didn't get a google update that you blogged yesterday....(insert sad face). I don't know why. I was all worried about you. Thank God your ok! So today, I stopped by just to say hi. I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family. This card is adorable!

Amy