Powered by Blogger.

RAKS, RAKS and more RAKS

I have received so many wonderful cards and gifts recently and I feel so blessed! I'm so sorry if you've sent me something and I haven't posted it yet! I didn't forget...I've just been super busy. Lame excuse, I know...but life happens! :) So without further adieu... take a look at all my loot... aren't I spoiled??? :)

I received this lovely RAK from Allison. She said that once you make a 'Gramupabella' card you have to find the right person to send it to! Isn't that funny! Well, Allison, have no fear - I loved it! Check out Allison's blog Stampin' When I Can - it's an awesome resource for tutorials, sketches, blog candy...and cards! Thanks Allison!


This next card I received from Squirrellyshirley right before I boarded my plane for my VSN getaway. I just love the vacation themed papers and embellishments she used! Once she arrived at Cindy's she gave me this beautiful handmade table runner and cloth that perfectly matches the Asian chest I have in my front room. It's just gorgeous! Thanks so much Shirley!

When I arrived at Cindy's she gave me two beautiful cards one as a thank you for coming and one as a thank you for being her featured artist. She's so talented! I love them both. She also had a little package waiting for me including adhesive rub-ons with glitter, a set of Asian stamps and a huge alterable flower. I just can't wait to use all of these fun toys!

Jennifer's gift to me on the trip came from the A Muse store and are these two adorable sayings stamps I fell in love with. Thanks Jenn, I love them and can't wait to use them. I know exactly what cards I'm going to make with them! Yay!

A great big thanks to Sandi (BSDemonstrators) for her CCRAK card and to Pam (Pampopular) for her welcome RAK. I just love getting happy mail.

4 comments

Lisa said...

Such fun stuff!!!! I really love that card from Cindy with all the pink and green......

Anonymous said...

Totally fun stuff!! I really like that card from Cindy too!! Oh!! Thats me!! *snort*

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked the table runner and that it matched!! Any other sewing you need me to do....I'm your girl!! hehee!!

SS

Anonymous said...

Isn't Cindy being naughty today!! Yea for our fun weekend!! I'm just sad that it is over. It was so much fun stamping our hearts out!!