Powered by Blogger.

Tag, I'm It!

Well, it was bound to happen. I've been tagged by Aimee, which means I need to give y'all the A-Z lowdown on myself. Here goes...

A-Available or Taken: Taken (9 years since we tied the knot)
B-Best Friend: My wonderful husband Mark (he subscribes to this blog, so it better be him!) :)
C-Cake or Pie: Out of this WORLD lemon cake!!!
D-Drink of Choice: Tully's Coffee
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: my iPod - one of lifes' greatest inventions!
F-Favorite Color: Cranberry Crisp
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Has to be worms ... who wants to behead those cute little bears?
H-Hometown: a blink and you missed it town in podunk Idaho (population 2000 and shrinking)
I-Indulgence: Smallville - we have to pay extra to get the CW just so I can watch this show!
J-February: Valentines day, my dad's bday and hubby's birthday - what's not to love?
K-Kids and Names: One tortoise shell fur-child named Katie, although she prefers to go by Shadowcatcher.
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Faith, Family & Friends... and a large collection of stamps!!!
M-Marriage Date: December 20, 1997
N-Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother. I'm the baby.
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: creepy crawlies of all shapes and sizes
Q-Favorite Quote: Make the most of yourself, for that is ALL there is of you. - Emerson
R-Reason to Smile: my husband
S-Season: Fall...nothing like sunny afternoon walks in the leaves and crisp October nights
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Lauren, Allison, Amy and Jen
U-Unknown fact about me: I have never taken an art class (not even in high school!)
V-Vegetable you don't like: PEAS! ewwww!
W-Worst Habit: Addiction to crafting supplies
X-Xrays: teeth, spine
Y-Your fave food: Thai Spicy Noodles
Z-Zodiac: Had to google it - I'm so not into signs.... I'm apparently just barely a Leo.

No comments